Obituaries » Richard Gerard Guerin
Richard Gerard Guerin
Richard Gerard Guerin, 66, of Bedford, VA, passed away on Monday, May 1, 2023, at his home. He was born in Morristown, NJ on August 23, 1956. A son of the late Frederick Harrison Guerin and Virginia Potts Guerin.
Richard moved to Bedford, VA in 1972. He was a very kind, outgoing, generous, and friendly man. A man who loved farming, living the farm life, and working the land while raising cattle. Richard is survived by his daughter who he adored, Nikki Guerin, his brothers, Rick Guerin, his twin, Charlie Guerin and his sister, Lou Toms. Also surviving is his special friend, Kat Wilsey and numerous other friends and family.
As per Richard’s request, no funeral or memorial service will be held. For those wishing to make memorial contributions in Richard’s memory please consider the American Farmland Trust, 1150 Connecticut Avenue NW, Suite 600, Washington, DC 20036 or https://farmland.org. To send condolences online please visit tharpfuenralhome.com. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Richard's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.