Obituaries » Richard Marshall Crews
Richard Marshall Crews
Richard Marshall Crews of Madison Heights, Virginia, passed away on Tuesday, July 5, 2022.
Born on December 29, 1961, in Lynchburg, a son of Harold Marshall Crews (Lora) and the late Gwendolyn Ramona Crews. He was a carpenter most of his life.
Richard is survived by his son, R. J. Crews and his two children; daughter Kristy Beth Tinnell and her son; one sister, Belinda G. Camm (Billy); two brothers, Harold Tyrone Crews (Tammy) and Terry Lee Crews; and a devoted caregiver and love of his life “Marcie” Martha Ellen Crews.
Richard will be sadly missed by his family. A private family service will be held.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Madison Heights, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Richard's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.