Obituaries » Robert Laird Hanson
Robert Laird Hanson
Robert Laird Hanson, 64, of Chatham, Virginia passed away Sunday, May 8, 2022.
Robert was born in West Virginia on April 29, 1958, a son of the late Robert M. Hanson and Eldora Brown Hanson. Robert worked as an underground electrical power wireman.
He is survived by his two children, Justin Robert Hanson, and Erin Ryan both of Sod, West Virginia; grandsons, Braylen Hanson, Landon Cabellas, Jacob Ryan, Landon Ryan, Mac Ryan and Cole Ryan; granddaughter, Emma Ryan.
A memorial service will be held privately at a later date in West Virginia.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Robert's life with a short message, photo or video!
Robert does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.