Obituaries » Robert Nelson Johnson
Robert Nelson Johnson, 40, born on July 10, 1981, of Amherst passed away on December 17th, 2021, in Lynchburg, Virginia.
Robert is survived by his wife Anne Marie and his children Ryan, Brandyn, Nathen, Dylan, Braelynn, and coming in January, Adalynn. His parents Patti and Andy Johnson of Tyro, his brother W.A. Johnson and his wife Crystal of Scottsville, and his sister Tonia Lester and her husband Paul of Greene County. His in-laws Bruce and Ellen Holtermann of Suffolk, Virginia and numerous nieces, nephews, and cousins.
Robert was a member of Cornerstone Baptist Church in Tyro.
Robert was a man who loved Jesus and his family. He loved to hunt, fish, go camping and family vacations. He was a lover of all things Christmas and would deck his house in Christmas lights.
Robert will be missed so very much. We know he is rejoicing in Heaven with all of his loved ones and we know he is with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
A funeral service will be held on December 24th, 2021 at Cornerstone Baptist Church in Tyro with Pastor David Peters officiating. He will be laid to rest at Hatter Family Cemetery in Tyro overlooking the Tye River where he loved to fish.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Robert's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021