Obituaries » Robert Teddy Stavovy
Robert “Bob” Teddy Stavovy, 60, of Penhook, Virginia passed away on Sunday, September 11, 2022.
Bob was born on November 25, 1961, in Perth Amboy, New Jersey.
Bob was known for having “the gift of gab.” He was also a skilled mechanic and enjoyed working on boat engines. Bob found being on the lake very peaceful and enjoyed spending time with his loving dog, P.J., who was with him until the end.
Robert is survived by his daughter, Jessica Stavovy; sister, Helen Stavovy; mother, Johanna Stavovy; and his loving dog PJ.
He is predeceased by his father, Teddy Stavovy.
No services are being held at this time.
Tharp Funeral Home, SML is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Robert's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021