Obituaries » Rodney Lee Brown
Rodney Lee Brown
Rodney Lee Brown, 32, of Lynchburg, Virginia transitioned to be with the Lord on June 25, 2022. He was the son of Arthur and Pamela Brown.
Rodney was born on November 24, 1989, in Lynchburg, Virginia. He attended school at E.C. Glass High School, then pursued his masonry and personal training.
Rodney enjoyed being outdoors. He loved fishing, watching the Redskins play football, traveling, hiking and swimming.
In addition to his parents, Rodney is survived by his sister, Kathy Brown-Hamlett,/ Brandon Hamlett; his brother, Arthur “Aj” Brown/Silisa Mays; his niece, Trinidy Brown; his grandmother, Geraldine Morris; 1 aunt and 6 uncles; 2 devoted friends, Connie Johnson and Ashley Denton ; and many loving friends in the community.
He is predeceased by his grandmother, Ethel Jones and grandfather’s, Ralph Morris and William “Bud” Jones.
A celebration of life will be held at Tharp Funeral Home on Friday, July 1, 2022, at 2:00 p.m. with Rev. M.D. Mays officiating. The family will receive friends one hour prior. Interment will follow at Ivy Hill Baptist Church Cemetery.
Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit www.tharpfuneralhome.com
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Rodney Lee 's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.