Obituaries » Ronald "Ronnie" Wayne Lynch
Ronald “Ronnie” Wayne Lynch, 83, passed away after a brief illness on Wednesday, April 6, 2022. He is survived by his two daughters, Michelle Dawson and husband, Les, Deena Ruiz and husband, Joe; four grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; and his ex-wife and friend, Marie Lynch. The family would like to thank Centra Hospice for their fast response and excellent care. Ronnie did not want a memorial service, but a celebration of life will be scheduled at a later date.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Ronald \"Ronnie\"'s life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021