Obituaries » Ronnie L. Alexander
Ronnie Lee Alexander, 65, of Thaxton, passed away on Sunday, February 14, 2021, at his residence.
Born in Thaxton on March 27, 1955, he was a son of the late Clarence E. Alexander, and Victoria J. Alexander.
Ronnie graduated from Liberty High School and joined the Coast Guard soon after and served six years with an honorable discharge. He graduated from High Tech Electronics School in Detroit, Michigan, and Central Virginia Community College. He worked at General Electric Company in Lynchburg. He also worked as an Electronic Engineering Technician in Huntington Beach, California. Ronnie (upcoming artist) enjoyed playing his musical instruments and Ronnie cared for animals.
Ronnie is survived by his siblings: Rupert (Sarah); Howard (Linda), Peggy (Ted); and his beloved twin, Bonnie and a host of nieces, nephews, cousins, special friends and family that will miss him deeply.
Graveside service will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Friday, June 11, 2021, at Longwood Cemetery conducted by Elder Vernon Steed with the Church of God in Christ.
The family of Ronnie wishes to extend our sincere thanks to Deputy Tillman and CPL Staten for their prompt response and dedicated work in helping the family through this difficult time.
Burial Date June 11, 2021
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Ronnie's life with a short message, photo or video!
Ronnie does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021