Obituaries » Roy Allen Houser
Roy Allen Houser, 72, of Evington passed away Wednesday, September 14, 2022. He was the husband of the late Sandra Lynn Houser.
Roy was born in West Virginia on June 30, 1950, a son of the late Everette Jacob Houser and Ivy Odell Houser. He is survived by his four children: Roy Jacob Houser, Sandra Houser Wright, Chris Houser, and Robin Houser Gallaher.
The family will receive friends from 5:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. Friday, September 16, 2022, at Tharp Funeral Home Lynchburg.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Roy's life with a short message, photo or video!
Roy does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021