Obituaries » Sandra Lee Nicely
Sandra Lee Nicely, 77, of Lynchburg passed away Wednesday, July 13, 2022. She was the wife of Pete R. Nicely.
Sandra was born in Iron Gate, Virginia on February 16, 1945, a daughter of the late Lloyd Strong Unroe and Norma Hickman Unroe. In addition to her husband, she is survived by her daughter Amanda Lawrence and her husband Kevin of Lynchburg, one grandson Landon J. Lawrence, her father-in-law Donnie Nicely and his wife Sybil Nicely, and numerous nieces and nephews.
It was Sandra’s final wishes that no services will be held.
In lieu of flowers please consider making memorial contributions to the Alzheimer’s Association.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Sandra 's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021