Obituaries » Sedrick Lamont James
Sedrick L. James departed this life on September 9, 2022, in Lynchburg General Hospital. He was born on October 5, 1982.
Sedrick is survived by his mother, Carolyn James; partner, Jodi Borga; daughter, Rylee James; cousins, Stephen James, Chris James, and Ben James; aunt, Sarah James; and a host of other relatives and friends.
A memorial service will be held at 12:00 PM on Tuesday, September 13, 2022, at Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory. The family will receive friends one hour prior.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Sedrick Lamont's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021