Obituaries » Sheri Ann Francis Hudson
Sheri Ann Francis Hudson
Sheri Ann Hudson, 60, of Christiansburg, Va passed away Wednesday October 19th, 2022 at New River Medical Center. She was born December 23rd, 1961. Daughter of the late Charles William Francis and Evelyn Louise Francis. She is survived by her loving husband, Thomas Hudson. One daughter; Savannah Michelle Gravely and son-in-law Christopher Levi Gravely. Step children include; Miranda Hudson-Leftwich (Mark), Nathan Hudson, Ryan Hudson, Daniel Hudson, and Jacob Hudson, Aneicia Taylor (Matt), Christopher Dillon, Keith Dillon, and Nicholas Moran, and Homer. She also leaves behind special long-time friends Patrick and Kathy Crimmins. She will also be missed by her fur babies; Potter, Emmi, Rocky, Diamond, and Oreo, as well as others from many families. Memorial services to be held at a later date! We will miss you Honey!
The family is being assisted by Tharp Funeral Home and Crematory, Roanoke, Virginia.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Sheri's life with a short message, photo or video!
Sheri does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.