Obituaries » Sherry Ogden-Hudson
Sherry Ogden-Hudson, 61, passed unexpectedly in her home on September 27, 2022.
She is predeceased by her husband, Darrell Hudson; and her mother, Ann Ogden.
Sherry is survived by her daughters:, Dana Ogden-Lewis and Jessica Reagan, father, Thurman Ogden; sister, Kerri Ogden; and her grandchildren, Brandon Ramsey and Madison Reagan.
The family will receive friends from 4:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 8, 2022 at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg.
“You have taught us to never give up and live life to the fullest. We love you to the moon and back”
Service information will be announced later date.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Sherry's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021