Obituaries » Stephanie Renee Taylor
Stephanie Renee Taylor, 37, of Big Island, passed away on Friday, November 26, 2021, at her residence. She was born on March 29, 1984, in Roanoke Virginia. She was preceded in death by her father, David Lee Taylor.
Stephanie was a graduate of Liberty High School where she graduated with honors. She worked at Sedalia Store as the sales manager. Stephanie loved camping, singing, and spending time with her family and friends. She will be missed by all who knew her.
She is survived by her mother, Wanda Dinkel Buchanan (Brent); brothers, David Lee Taylor (Melissa), Derek Taylor (Elizabeth) and Ryan Buchanan (Kendall); maternal grandmother, Shirley Wood (David); nieces and nephews, Aubree, Raiden, Dakota, Owen, Grayson and Braxton; special family member, Richard Ferris; special friend, Tammy Caldwell; boyfriend, Bobby Coleman, and numerous aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.
A gathering of family and friends will be at Tharp Funeral Home, Bedford, on Wednesday, December 1, 2021, from 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Stephanie's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021