Obituaries » Stephen Wayne Kendrick
On The Afternoon of June 30, 2022, Stephen Kendrick of Huddleston, Virginia, died at the age of 74.
Steve (Also known as Kendy Sr, DAD, and Pop Pop) was a graduate of Drewry Mason High School (1996), A Graduate of Virginia Tech (1970), and a Certified Public Accountant. He loved mowing and playing golf at Mariner’s Landing, going to Virginia Tech Football Games, working in His yard, and spending time with his children and grandchildren. He was a beloved husband, dad, grandfather, brother, and friend.
Steve is survived by Georgianna Kendrick (His wife of 26 years), Janet Burnette (Sister), Lisa Marshall (Sister), Pat Gaddis (Sister), Stephen Kendrick II (Son), Courtney Swink (Daughter), David Gibson (Georgie’s son), 5 grandchildren (Olivia, Will, Mia, Pearle, and Jack), Danny Turner (His Best friend of 60+ years), and many other family and friends.
A celebration of Life will be scheduled for (an away) Virginia Tech Game in the Fall. In lieu of flowers, the family would prefer a donation to the Michael J. Fox foundation speed a cure for Parkinsons.
Rest in Peace Steve/Dad/Pop Pop. You will be missed.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Stephen 's life with a short message, photo or video!
Stephen does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021