Obituaries » Sterling Elder Tuggle
Sterling Elder Tuggle
Sterling Elder Tuggle, 87, of Lynchburg passed away Sunday, April 23, 2023.
She was the wife of the late Rufus Ventley Tuggle.
Born July 22, 1935, in Campbell County, she was a daughter of the late, Charlie Oliver Elder and the late, Flossie Foster Elder.
Sterling retired from General Electric and was a member at Thomas Road Baptist Church.
In addition to husband and parents she is preceded in death by a daughter, Debra Tuggle Patterson, a brother, Glenwood Elder, sisters, Melba Elder, Nancy Clark. Phyllis Owen, Katherine Spradlin, Mary Elder, and Betty St. John
She is survived by her daughter, Robin Tuggle, cherished grandson, Dylan Marks, sister, Joyce Crawley.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Sterling Elder's life with a short message, photo or video!
Sterling Elder does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.