Obituaries » Tammy Jean West
Tammy Jean West
Tammy Jean West, 56, of Goodview, went to be with the Lord on June 24, 2022, at her residence. She was born on April 27, 1966, to the late Eugene Gwinn and Evelyn K. Berry Ayers. In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her Stepfather, Richard Ayers; Sister, Rosetta Blankenship and Brother, Eddie Gwinn.
Tammy’s love and passion was her family. She loved spending time with her grandchildren and spoiling them. Tammy and Curtis enjoyed camping, some of her favorite places being, Cades Cove and the parkway. She loved being at home and spending time on her porch. She will be missed by all who knew her.
She is survived by her Husband, Curtis Eugene West; Sons, Richard Michael West and wife, Alison and Joseph Lee West; Grandchildren, Chase Lee West and Harlan Michael West; Sister, Sandra Dorsey and husband, Ernie; Brother, Calvin Gwinn and wife Joanna; Best friends, Cheryl Black and Barb Hodges and numerous nieces, nephews and friends.
A funeral service in Tammy’s honor will be conducted at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 30, 2022, at Goodview Baptist Church with the Rev. Joey Phillips officiating. Burial will follow in the church’s cemetery. A reception will follow services in the church’s fellowship hall. The family will receive friends one hour prior to the service starting at 1:00 p.m.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford, is assisting the family. To send online condolences please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Tammy's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.