Obituaries » Thomas Garret “Cadillac” Ranson
Thomas Garret “Cadillac” Ranson passed away on Sunday, January 15, 2023, at Lynchburg General Hospital. He was preceded in death by his parents; Emory and Helen Ranson, wife: Mary M. Ranson; a sister Donna W. Maddox.
He is survived by one son; Garrett Stowe Ranson (Jessica), and a host of nieces, special cousins, numerous friends; a special friend Victoria Craig Tuck of forty years.
A celebration of life will be held on 3 p.m. Saturday, January 21, 2023, with a visitation one hour prior to the service at Tharp Funeral Home, Madison Heights Chapel.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Madison Heights, Va is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Thomas Garret “Cadillac”'s life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021