Obituaries » Thomas Hunt
Thomas Ryland Hunt, 73, of Monroe, passed away Wednesday, August 17, 2022.
Ryland was born on November 26, 1948 in Lynchburg. He retired from B & W with over 40 years of service.
He is survived by his wife of 48 years, Mary Baker Hunt; his daughter, Katie Simmons and her husband, Brandon; and his sister, Sarah Timberlake.
A celebration of Ryland’s life will be held at a later date.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Thomas's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021