Obituaries » Thomas O'Connor Johnson, lll
Thomas O'Connor Johnson, lll
Thomas O’Connor Johnson, III, of 201 Lillian Lane, Lynchburg, VA died on October 1, 2022. He was 79. He was a devoted husband and father.
He is survived by his wife, Virginia; his three children, Jennifer Johnson Fischer, Stephen Johnson, and Paul Hedrick; his four grandchildren: Patrick Johnson, Emma Hedrick, Elliot Johnson, and Lucy Hedrick; his brother Richard Johnson; and his niece Tishia Tsiptsis. He was preceded in death by his brother, Jerry Johnson.
The family will hold a memorial service at 5:00pm on Saturday, October 8, 2022, at Peakland United Methodist Church, 4434 Boonsboro Rd, Lynchburg, VA. The family requests that any memorial contributions be sent to the Peakland United Methodist Church
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Thomas's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.