Obituaries » Thomas W St. John
Share your Memorial with Family & Friends
Thomas Wayne St. John, 72, of Lynchburg passed away on January 23,2022 after a long illness. Thomas was preceded in death by one son; Christopher Cofer; and numerous brothers and sisters. He is survived by his wife of 43 years, Wanda St. John; four children, Stinky (his beloved dog), Wayne St. John and his wife Betty Joe, Brandy Jackson and her husband David, and Dawn Keesee; six grandchildren, Sydney Mann, Avery Keesee, Katelyn St. John, Devon Watts, Kelsey St. John, and Jaelyn Jackson; one sister, Joyce A. Marshall; and one brother, Bobby St. John. Thomas loved hunting, fishing, and trash-talking. Thomas will be greatly missed by friends and family. A visitation will be held on Wednesday, January 26 from 6-8 p.m. at Tharp Funeral Home Lynchburg.
Celebrate Thomas 's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021