Obituaries » Thomas William Pillow
Thomas William Pillow, 68, of Lynchburg, passed away on Saturday, October 16, 2021, at Lynchburg General Hospital. He was born on June 15, 1953, to the late Thomas and Angelina Pillow.
Tom graduated from E.C. Glass. He loved to paint, read, and listen to music. He had a dog named Amber who he loved very much.
He is survived by his wife, Ethel Virginia Pillow; daughter, Daphne Renee Davis and Fiancé, Katia; seven grandchildren; brother, Bob Pillow and wife, Cathy; sister, Martha Sue Pillow and wife, Robin Jordan.
A funeral service will be conducted on Thursday, October 21, 2021, at Tharp Funeral Chapel, Lynchburg. Burial will follow in Spring Hill Cemetery. The family will receive friends on Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Thomas's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021