Obituaries » Tina E. Butler Cline
Tina Eloise Butler Cline, 62, of Montvale, passed away on Tuesday, January 18, 2022. Tina was born in Giles Co. on August 7, 1959. She was the daughter of the late John Thomas Butler, and Elizabeth Ernestine Stowers Bolick She was preceded in death by her husband of 46 years, Steve Cline and her beloved son, Todd Cline.
Left to cherish her memory are her daughters: Monacca Pitts and husband Thomas and Hallie Jean Iczkowski and husband Evan. Tina and Steve had 4 grandchildren: Olivia Wentworth and her husband Nick, Mary Witt, Michael Witt and Trevor Horner. She was blessed with 4 great grandchildren. Her sister Jeanne Butler, Sister-in-law Donna Cline and brothers Jay Butler and Tom Butler and wife Marilyn. She had many friends whom she treasured.
Tina loved the Lord Jesus and had a vibrant prayer ministry for many years. She worked at Liberty University for over 17 years. She was a kind and faithful wife, mother, sister, and friend. She will be greatly missed by all who knew her.
A celebration of Tina’s life will be held at 1:00 pm on Friday, January 28, 2022, at Tharp Funeral Home in Bedford with Rev. Roger McKinney officiating. Burial will follow at Montvale Presbyterian Church Cemetery. The family will receive friends at the funeral home one hour prior to the service.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford, is assisting the family. To send online condolences please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Tina's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021