Obituaries » Tina R. Thornton
Tina Thornton, 53, or Lynchburg passed away on February 1, 2022 at Lynchburg General Hospital.
Tina was born on December 17, 1968 to the late William Clay Dickerson Karnes and Mary Eades Karnes. She was proceeded in death by one son, Jacob Harris and a loving nephew, Justin W. Poe. Tina is survived by two sisters; Donna Poe (Stephen) and Carol Layne (Wendel), one niece, one nephew, three great nieces, one great nephew, and a boyfriend; Billy Booth. A memorial gathering will be held at the residence of her sister Carol at 978 Izaak Walton Road, Madison Heights VA on February 5 from 12-2 p.m.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Tina's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021