Obituaries » Wallace Leroy Gunter
Wallace Leroy Gunter
Wallace Leroy Gunter, 78, of Lynchburg, passed away Wednesday, August 24, 2022. He was the husband of Mary Kathleen Gunter.
Wallace was born in Lynchburg, on May 3, 1944, a son of the late Frank Gunter and Pocahontas Gunter. In addition to his wife, he is survived by his sister Nancy Chandler of Bedford County, VA. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by a son Jeff Gunter.
A Memorial Service for Wallace will be held at 2:00 p.m., Sunday, September 4, 2022, at New Bethel United Methodist Church, 5854 Nowlins Mill Road, Gladys, VA.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Wallace Leroy's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.