Obituaries » William Christopher "Chris" Luck
William Christopher "Chris" Luck
William Christopher “Chris” Luck, 67, of Montvale, passed away on Saturday, January 7, 2023. He was born in Roanoke on June 24, 1955. He is the son of Jimmy N. Luck and the late Jennie Lee Dooley Luck.
Chris was a wonderful Dairy Farmer. Chris’s passion for cows was so evident and started a very young age. He always enjoyed working alongside his father for so many years. He will be missed dearly by his family and friends.
In addition to his father, Chris was survived by his three siblings, Connie Luck Thomas, Rodney Neal Luck and his wife, Cindy, and John Patrick Luck and his wife, Teresa. Also surviving are numerous nieces, nephews, cousins, and friends.
A graveside service and celebration of Chris’s life will be conducted at 11:00 am on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at Walnut Grove Church Cemetery in Montvale with Rev. Terry Nester officiating. To send condolences online please visit tharpfuneralhome.com. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate William's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.