Obituaries » William Frederick Holland
William Frederick “Bill” Holland, 64, of Thaxton, passed away on Wednesday, December 21, 2022, at Centra Lynchburg General Hospital while surrounded by his loving family. He was born on May 25, 1958, in Lynchburg, VA. A son of the late Audrey Jean Hylton Holland and Billy Wells Holland.
Bill was always on the go. He was a very simple, hard-working man who loved spending time with his family, carrying on with his friends and enjoying his time on the family farm. His passions were cars, farm equipment, taking trips and listening to music especially classic rock and country. He was loved by so many and will be missed greatly in the days ahead.
Bill is survived by his loving daughter, Kacie Holland; brother, Randy Holland and his girlfriend, Linda Carter; girlfriend, Sarah Johnston and so many friends.
A funeral service and celebration of Bill’s life will be conducted at 1:00pm on Tuesday, December 27, 2022, at Tharp Funeral Chapel with Pastor Ethan Strickler and Pastor Randy Krantz officiating. Burial will be private at Greenwood Cemetery with his late parents. The family will receive friends from 5:00 until 7:00pm on Monday, December 26, 2022, at Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford. To send condolences online please visit tharpfuneralhome.com. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate William's life with a short message, photo or video!
William does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021