Obituaries » William Rajaniemi
William Rajaniemi, 18, of Bedford passed away on Thursday, November 3, 2022, at Roanoke Memorial Hospital. He was born on October 8, 2004, in Bedford, VA.
Will loved music and had a wide variety of styles that he liked from rock to Christian and everything in between. He was very tough and strong and was not demonstrative. He always had a sense of humor and had a special love for his “Mommy”, “Daddy” and “Auntie Pam”.
He is survived by his parents, Eric and Mary Denise Rajaniemi; siblings, Rae Gangon, Rose Campbell and Ian Rajaniemi; nieces, Kiersten and Jesse; nephews, Wesley and Liam; five great nieces and nephews and his special Auntie Pam.
The family will receive friends from 5:00 pm until 7:00 pm on Thursday, November 17, 2022, at Lakeside Church of the Brethren in Moneta.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford is assisting the family. To send online condolences please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate William's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.