Obituaries » William Tucker
William R. Tucker, age 90, of Forest passed away Friday, November 26, 2021. He was a member of Timberlake United Methodist Church. Mr. Tucker was a retired salesman with Sysco Food Service, and he proudly served in the U.S. Airforce.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Otis and Emma Tucker; brothers, Otis L. Tucker and Shane Tucker; and sister, Barbara Jane Armel.
He is survived by his wife, Joanne O. Tucker; sister-in-law, Eloise Tucker and Etta Legner; aunt, Kathleen McGhee; nephews, Billy Tucker (Chris), Eddie Tucker (Lori), Matt Armel (Aya), and Scott Armel (Heather); niece, Christine Campbell; dear friend, Eddie Simon Pietri (Jane); and granddaughters, Kendall Gillis (Shawn) and Haleigh Simon Pietri.
A memorial service will be 2 :00 p.m. Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at Timberlake United Methodist Church.
In lieu of flowers contributions may be made to Timberlake United Methodist Church.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
A memorial service will be 2 :00 p.m. Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at Timberlake United Methodist Church. In lieu of flowers contributions may be made to Timberlake United Methodist Church.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate William's life with a short message, photo or video!
William does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021