Obituaries » Wyatt Arthur Stinnett, III
Wyatt Arthur Stinnett, III
Wyatt Arthur Stinnett, III, of Lynchburg, passed away Tuesday, February 14, 2023.
Wyatt was born on April 9, 1964. He was preceded in death by his father, the late Wyatt Arthur Stinnett, II; his mother, Gail Honig Stinnett Adkins Parrish; a sister Ruth Ann Martin; and a special niece, Heather Marie Guthrie.
He leaves behind two daughters, Cheyenne Stinnett and Amanda Stinnett; a brother and best friend, Perry Adkins (Becky); a sister, Charlene Bostic (Sam); and a host of nieces and nephews who loved him very much.
Wyatt worked 2 full time jobs, Westover Dairy with 35 years of service and Advance Auto with 20 years of service.
A Celebration of Wyatt’s Life will be held on Saturday March 4, 2023 at 2 p.m. at Tree of Life Ministries.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Wyatt's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.