Obituaries » Bentley Edward Page
Bentley Edward Page
Bentley Edward Page, 8, of Charlottesville, Virginia was born March 25, 2014 and gained his beautiful wings August 2, 2022.
Bentley brought joy and inspiration to all who were blessed with his presence. Although he has endured more than most in a lifetime – being medically complex – he went by his own rules and lived a longer life than doctors had anticipated. He was a strong boy who had a captivating smile and a presence that drew an audience from across the world that would view him on social media. You couldn’t help but love him. He motivated and inspired others to live better lives. His life carried much purpose.
He leaves behind mother Renea Christina Melissa Gass, his father Phillip Blair Page, grandparents, uncles, and many nurses and loving family friends who faithfully and lovingly cared for him.
We find peace that he has been made whole and is walking, talking, and playing with other children in the playgrounds of heaven.
His parents wish to express their most sincere appreciation to all who were involved in his support system. His life was touched by some of the most wonderful people.
“God saw that you were getting tired and a cure was not to be, so He put His arms around you and whispered, come to me…”
“Your wings were ready but our hearts were not.”
You will be forever live on in the spirit of others with remembrance that will never be forgotten.
A celebration of Bentley’s life will be conducted at 10:00 am on Friday, August 12, 2022, at Tharp Funeral Chapel, Bedford.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Bentley's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.