Obituaries » Braeden Michael Bailey-Wooldridge
Braeden Michael Bailey-Wooldridge, 18 went to be with the Lord on Wednesday, July 21, 2021.
Braeden was born in Richmond, VA. He graduated from Liberty High School in Bedford, class of 2021. Braeden never met a stranger. He was a caring young man with a vibrant personality and passion to help others. He touched the lives of many people with his acts of kindness. He will forever be missed by everyone who knew him.
Braden is survived by parents, Julie Ann Wooldridge and Mark Wooldridge; grandparents, Oren and Betty Roland, Roy Wooldridge and Judith; sisters, Alivia Wooldridge and Carlee Wooldridge; aunts, Rae Anna Moon and Sherry Basham.
He was preceded in death by his grandmother, Mary Ann Roland and uncle, Joseph Roland.
The family will receive friends Thursday, July 29, 2021, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Tharp Funeral Home, Bedford.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Braeden's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021