Obituaries » Carolyn Ann Lusk
Share your Memorial with Family & Friends
Carolyn Ann Lusk passed on August 11th, 2021. She was born on January 15, 1935 to the late Dr. Othmar Solnitzky and Sarah Lord Solnitzky.
Carolyn is survived by her loving husband of 51 years LTC James Lusk, who worshipped the ground she walked on. All of her children were here on the day she passed: Jan and Mark Rodriguez, Chris and Stephanie Lusk, Angela and Jackson Berry, Rick and Laura Lusk. She had six grandchildren: Aaron, Brittney, Sean, Ray, Liam, and Rowan.
Carolyn was a wonderful wife and mom who cared deeply about her family. She created and loved her Nature Conservancy recognized flower garden which fed multiple generations of birds, bees, and chipmunks (sometimes deer and squirrels). She was an avid reader, as well as a creative cook producing delicious meals and goodies enjoyed by many. Her love of cooking was passed on to her children. Over the last 37 years, she walked enough miles to cover at least one trip around the world, always accompanied by her dogs, Penny, Nickel, Button, Muffin, Chelsea, Misty, Cricket, and now Windy the Whippet.
She will be dearly missed by all who loved her.
Celebrate Carolyn's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021