Obituaries » Chester Thomas Wright
Chester T. Wright, Jr., 61, of Roanoke passed January 28, 2022.
He was proceeded in death by his Father Chester T. Wright, Sr. He is survived by his mother Daisy (Kay) Dixon Wright, his sister, Patricia (Trish) King, his brother-in-law & lifetime friend, Gary King. Also surviving are his Aunt Norma & her husband Bill Martin, Aunts Donna Floyd, Jenny Barrett & Debbie Monroe, Uncles Tommy Dixon, Wesley Dixon, Paul Dixon, David Dixon, Gary Dixon, numerous nieces and nephews and his beloved cat Amber.
Chester was a passionate musician who played with several local and East coast bands during the 80’s & 90’s prior to tragically being paralyzed from an attempted robbery in 1999. He was artistic and used his skills to do leather crafts, guitar repairs and modifications. He was an avid collector of KISS & classic television memorabilia. His quick wit and fun-loving personality will be missed.
Per his wishes there will not be services and he will spend eternity near his Grandfather’s farm where he had many happy childhood memories.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Chester's life with a short message, photo or video!
Chester does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021