Obituaries » Christina Dawn Mawyer
Christina Dawn Mawyer, 46, of Lynchburg died Saturday December 4, 2021.Christina was born November 1, 1975, in Lynchburg, Virginia a daughter of the late Calvin Carroll Mawyer, Sr. and Eva May Stinnett Mawyer. She is survived by a brother Calvin C. Mawyer, Jr. of Lynchburg, VA., a sister Cathy Witcher (Doug) of Moneta, VA., a nephew Chris Ellis, Sr. (Tia) of Lynchburg, VA, a very special great-nephew C.J. Ellis, a very special great-niece Ava Ellis, two cousins who were like a niece and nephew, Amy Branham Tyree (Brad) of Madison Heights, VA. and Bradley Branham of Greensboro, NC., and three very special women who were her ride or die, Michelle Dobyns of Lynchburg, VA., Cheryl Minor of Lynchburg, VA., and Valerie Mays Megginson of Lynchburg, VA. The family will receive friends from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. Thursday, December 9, 2021, at Tharp Funeral Home Lynchburg. A graveside service for Christina will be held at 2:00 p.m. Friday, December 10, 2021, at Presbyterian Cemetery with the Rev. Sam Stump officiating.
A graveside service for Christina will be held at 2:00 p.m. Friday, December 10, 2021, at Presbyterian Cemetery with the Rev. Sam Stump officiating.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Christina's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021