Obituaries » Cory Matthew Collins
Share your Memorial with Family & Friends
Cory Matthew Collins, 34, of Roanoke, VA departed this life on November 3, 2021. He was born March 7, 1987 in Bitburg, Germany. He attended NMSU and loved to travel. He was a beloved family member and a free spirit.
He is proceeded in death by a special friend, Molly Smith of Florida. He is survived by his mother, Tonda “Janie” Melendez of Warner Robins Ga. Father, Michael L Collins of Lubbock Texas (3) sisters: Crystal Collins of Warner Robins Ga, Heather Taylor of Alaska, Michelle Barton of California. A brother, Jordan Barton of Warner Robins Ga. To cherish his memory are his sons, Lucky Melendez and Levi Melendez both of Warner Robins Ga. A daughter, Tessa Collins of Rocky Mt VA. A special nephew, Aydan Collins of Warner Robins Ga. As well as numerous nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, and grandparents.
A celebration of Life will be held by the family at a later date. In lieu of flowers a donation can be made to the American Heart Association.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Roanoke is assisting the family. To send condolences online, please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com.
Celebrate Cory 's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021