Obituaries » David L. Fridley, Jr
David “Davie” Fridley Jr., 47 of New Castle passed away unexpectedly Wednesday, February 9, 2022. He was preceded in death by his life partner David Layman.
Left to mourn his loss are his parents, David, and Barbara Fridley; sister, Lisa Goodrich and husband, Rodney; niece, Brittany Fields and husband, Kane; nephews, Mark Frymier and Matthew Frymier; great nephews, Callen and Colten Byrd; great niece, Abygail Frymier; and a multitude of aunts, uncles, and cousins. Also, his beloved fur baby Nutter.
David was an avid animal lover and was hardly ever seen without his “little girl”.
In lieu of flowers please make donations to your local Humane Society.
Immediate family will receive family and friends at their home.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Roanoke, is assisting the family. To send online condolences please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate David's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021