Obituaries » Emma Lorene Elliott
Emma Lorene Elliott
Emma Lorene Elliott, 73, of Lynchburg passed away Friday, April 21, 2023.
Born in Lynchburg, Virginia on October 16, 1949 she was a daughter of the late John Christian and Thelma Christian.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her three brothers, Roger Christian, Nathaniel Christian and Lafayette Christian.
She is survived by her two children son Duane Elliott of Concord and Terria Elliott of Chesterfield; three siblings, Constance Brown of Lynchburg, Warren Preston and Pearl Johns of Concord; four grandchildren Duane Jr. (DJ), Miki’al, Joelle, Lafayette, and Amir.
A memorial service will held 2:00 pm Sunday, April 30, 2023 at Mt. Obed Baptist Church.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Emma Lorene's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.