Obituaries » Joseph A Jordan
Joseph Alphonso Jordan, 64, of Amherst County, departed this life after a courageous battle with cancer. Joe was born in Lynchburg, Va.
He was an avid sports connoisseur and had 4 beautiful children as well as 8 brothers and sisters, who loved him immensely.
Friends and family night will be held Thursday Dec. 22, 2022, from 6-8 P.M. and the celebration of life will be held Friday Dec. 23, 2022, at 2 p.m. at Tharp Funeral Home at 220 Breezewood Drive in Lynchburg, VA. The repast to follow will be held at Sister Hazel Turner’s home at 352 Woody’s Lake Road Madison Heights, Va.
The family thanks you all for your comfort during this difficult time.
Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Burial Date December 23, 2022
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Joseph's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021