Obituaries » Joseph (Joe) Edward Nuckols
Joseph “Joe” Edward Nuckols, 83, of Lynchburg, Virginia passed away on May 30th, 2022. He was the son of the late Earnest Nuckols and Lillian Hartless Nuckols, and the husband of Bettie Nuckols for 62 years.
Joseph was born on Jan. 30, 1939, in Lynchburg, VA. He retired from Rock-Tenn Paperboard Products.
In addition to his wife, Joseph is survived by his daughter; Deborah Lipscomb (Eddie); his siblings, Betty Enoch, Bertha Arthur, and Wallace Nuckols (Scottie); and sister-in-law Charlotte Gilliam (Hugh)
A Celebration of Life service will be at 1:30pm at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg, VA on Friday June 3rd, 2022. A visitation will be held one hour prior.
Interment to follow service at Virginia Memorial Park, Forest, VA.
Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit www.tharpfuneralhome.com
Burial Date June 3, 2022
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Joseph (Joe) 's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021