Obituaries » Joyce B. Pillow
Joyce B. Pillow, 86, of Forest, passed away Thursday, May 12, 2022.
Joyce was born on April 8, 1936, in Lynchburg, Va. to the late Joseph and Julia Brown.
She is survived by her husband of 65 years, Willis Pillow; their daughter, Pam Strother (Charlie); three grandchildren, Rebekah, Joseph, and Ryan; 8 great-grandchildren; her sister, Judy Krause (Jack); and numerous other special family and friends.
A celebration of Joyce’s life will be held at Forest Baptist Church on Monday, May 16, 2022 at 11 a.m. The family will receive friends for one hour prior to the service. Interment will immediately follow the service at Forest Baptist Church Cemetery.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Joyce's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021