Obituaries » Larry Wayne Farmer
Larry Wayne Farmer
December 10, 1953 - November 11, 2022
Larry Wayne Farmer Sr., 68, of Lynchburg passed away on Friday, November 11, 2022. Larry was born on December 10, 2022, to the late Lewis and Helen Farmer. Larry leaves to cherish in his memory his wife, Patricia Johnson Farmer; Children, Tamika Lambert (Samuel Jr.) and Larry Farmer Jr., all of Lynchburg.
Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Larry's life with a short message, photo or video!
Larry does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.