Obituaries » Leonard L. Rowe
Leonard L. Rowe
Leonard L. Rowe, 94, of Madison Heights passed away Thursday, September 1, 2022, at Lynchburg General Hospital. He was the husband of the late Pauline Rowe
Born in Swope, Virginia on March 16, 1928, he was a son of the late Lambert Rowe and Lillian Rowe. He was a Veteran of the U.S. Army and a member of Northminster where he was a founding member.
He is survived by two sons, Jeff Rowe and his wife Kay of Amherst and Kevin Rowe and his wife Teresa of Gastonia, NC; a sister, Dorothy Back of Stanton; four grandchildren, Timothy Rowe (Amber), Cindy Rowe, Jordan Rowe (Rebecca), and Jason Rowe; four great-grandchildren, Luke, Lydia, Jeremy, and Aubrey.
A graveside service will be conducted 2:00 pm Sunday, September 4, 2022, at Amherst Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers please consider making donations to Northminster Evangelical Presbyterian Church.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Madison Heights, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Leonard's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.