Obituaries » Linda Burley Lacass
Linda Burley Lacass
Linda Burley Lacass, 78, of Altavista, formerly of Madison Heights, passed away Monday, January 16, 2023. She was the wife of Thomas John Lacass.
Linda was born in Bedford County on October 29, 1944, a daughter of the late James Edward Burley, Sr. and Gladys Griffin. Linda was retired from General Electric/Ericsson and also worked as a health care aide at the Central Virginia Training Center.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a sister Penny Ward of Lynchburg, son-in-law Barry Lenz of Rustburg, four grandchildren: Michael Lenz, Whitney Nash, Olivia Lacass, and Genevieve Lacass, and one great granddaughter Elora Preddy.
In addition to her parents, she is preceded in death by her daughter Laurie Ann Lenz, two sisters, Judith Penny and Vickie Mae Burley, and one brother James Edward Burley, Jr.
The family will receive friends from 4:00 until 6:00 p.m. Saturday, February 4, 2023, at Tharp Funeral Home Lynchburg.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Linda Burley's life with a short message, photo or video!
Linda Burley does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.