Obituaries » Melissa Denise Noell Reid
Share your Memorial with Family & Friends
Melissa “Missy” Denise Noell Reid, 53, passed away on Monday, November 8, 2021. She was born on January 22, 1968, to the late Robert Lee Noell, Sr. and Carolyn Lee Thomas Noell.
She is survived by her sister, Lenora Noell and brother Robert Noell Jr. In addition she is survived by her nieces and nephews Ashley Williams, Tiffany Williams, Dominique Noell, Trayvon Brown, Jawan Noell, RoNika Anderson, Christian Ferguson, and Jayden Noell. Her great-nieces and nephews Naim Bryant, Hendrix Stevens, Ava Noell, and Royal Noell. Also by her uncle’s, aunt’s, and of host of other family members and friends.
Melissa graduated from E.C. Glass high school, received her Associate’s Degree from Central Virginia Community College, and pursued her Bachelor’s Degree.
Melissa enjoyed spending time with her family, shopping, and helping others. Melissa also shared a long time friendship with Sherry King-Murrell. She was God loving, kind hearted, encouraging, and always had a genuine smile on her face. Melissa touched many lives and left a forever lasting positive impression on those around her. She was full of love, happiness, and strength.
A private memorial service will be held at Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory on November 13, 2021.
The family wishes to acknowledge with deep appreciation the many expressions of love, concern, and kindness shown to them during this time.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com.
Celebrate Melissa Denise Noell's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021