Obituaries » Nelson Cline Janney
Nelson Cline Janney, 61, of Roanoke, Virginia passed away on Monday, October 3, 2022.
Nelson was born on March 13, 1961, in Portsmouth, Virginia. He was a man who loved music and his plants. He had a green thumb and could make anyone laugh. Anyone who knew him would say he was a good guy.
He is survived by his sons, Christopher and Steven Janney; parents, Harmon “Nelson” and Linda Janney; sisters, Susan Mullens and Rebecca Gilmore; former wife, Lesa Kidd and multiple grandchildren, nieces, and nephews.
Nelson was preceded in death by his sister Savannah Janney.
A graveside service will be held on Friday, October 7, 2022, at 1:00 pm at Montvale Baptist Church Cemetery.
Tharp Funeral Home, Bedford is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit www.tharpfuneralhome.com
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Nelson's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021