Obituaries » Payton Richard Bolden
Payton Richard “Greasy” Bolden was called home Monday, January 31, 2022, at St. Francis Hospital.
He was preceded in death by his Parents Mary and Richard Bolden, Wife Alice Bolden, Daughter Allison Bolden, Brothers, Norman Bolden, and Larry Bolden; Sisters Mattie and Catherine.
Payton is survived by Daughters Pamela and Josephine “Kebia” Bolden; Granddaughters: Ashley, Tamika, DeAndrea, Ja’Kiya, and Armani, nine Great-Grand Children, Brother, Lonnie Bolden; and a host of Nieces, Nephews, Relatives, and Friends.
A celebration of Payton’s life will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, February 19, 2022 at Amelia High School.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
A celebration of Peyton’s life will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, February 19, 2022 at Amelia High School.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Payton's life with a short message, photo or video!
Payton does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021