Obituaries » Phyllis Ann Christian
Phyllis Ann Christian, 81, of Lynchburg, VA, died Tuesday, February 8, 2022. She was the wife of the late Norvell Grady Christian.
Phyllis was born Monday, November 11, 1940, in Lynchburg, VA, a daughter of the late Alice McCormick. She was retired from News & Advance where she was press operator for many years.
She is survived by her daughter, Janet Pomeroy of Amherst, VA; her granddaughter, Heather Williams of Amherst, VA; grandsons, Howard Irvine, III, Michael Irvine, and Christopher Irvine, all of Lynchburg, VA; two great grandchildren, Brianna Price and Holly Williams both Amherst, VA; and her sister, Sandra Wood, Lynchburg, VA.
Per the family’s request, no services will be conducted at this time.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Phyllis's life with a short message, photo or video!
Phyllis does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021