Obituaries » Stanley Gene Spencer
Stanley was predeceased by his parents, Stanley Gene Spencer, Sr. and Willa Mae Spencer; and siblings, Judy Osborne (Wayne)
and Jerri Gilbert (James).
The family will receive friends for a visitation and viewing at Tharp Funeral Home, Bedford on Thursday, October 28, 2021 from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. A celebration of Stanley’s life will be held at Bethlehem United Methodist Church on Friday, October 29, 2021 at 2 p.m. with Rev. David Lord officiating.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Smith Mountain Lake is assisting the family.
Burial Date October 29, 2021
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Stanley's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021