Obituaries » William John Tuzik
Share your Memorial with Family & Friends
William John Tuzik, “Grampy, Billy, Willy, Wawa Tucci” formerly of Shelton, CT, passed away peacefully in Forest, VA on September 25, 2021.
Bill graduated from Shelton High School in Shelton, Connecticut and obtained his bachelor’s degree in accounting from Sacred Heart University. He worked for Perkin Elmer as an inventory specialist and later worked for Home Depot until his retirement.
Anyone who knew him would appreciate his collection of gadgets and gizmos and his passion for woodworking. He was a proud veteran of the Army Reserves and had a strong love for his country. Bill, above all, loved being Grampy to his four grandchildren, listening to oldies music, and game nights around the table with the ones he loved.
Bill was preceded in this journey by his parents John and Helen Tuzik and his son, Brian Tuzik, all of Shelton, CT. Bill lives on in the hearts of his two sisters, Joan Bukoski (late husband Jack) of Shelton, CT, and Patricia Alagno and her husband Richard, of Naples, FL. His love and affection will always be felt by his daughters Stacia Halko, wife of David, and their children Jacob and Addie Mae of Ledyard, CT, and Amanda Pierzala, wife of William, and their children Del and Luke, of Forest, VA.
He will be dearly missed by his former wife Karen Smerling of Shelton, CT, and many loving nieces and nephews and a wonderfully large group of extended family and lifelong friends. Services will be held in CT.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Celebrate William John's life with a short message, photo or video!
William John does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021